The most frequent kind of personal injury cases we see involves motor vehicle accidents. But while these accidents are common, recovery of compensation can sometimes be difficult. Whenever injuries from a rear-end collision occur, you will need experienced and skilled motor vehicle accident attorneys.
Skilled And Experienced Motor Vehicle Representation
Our lawyers at Van Hooser, Aguirre & Armistead, P.C., have an in-depth understanding of how motor vehicle accident cases are tried. David D. Armistead was an insurance claims specialist before helping create our firm, and he understands the approach that insurance companies and insurance defense attorneys will take responding to claims. While he will negotiate with these companies, he will also litigate personal injury claims made in motor vehicle accidents when an insurance company or negligent party offers an inadequate settlement amount.
Kinds Of Representation We Provide
Our attorneys provide representation in:
- Car accidents: We provide aggressive representation in all accidents where serious injuries occur.
- Semi truck accidents: We hold both truckers and trucking companies liable when negligence of big rig drivers results in accidents that are serious or life-threatening.
- Motorcycle accidents: We pursue drivers who do not keep a careful eye on the road for motorcycles and end up injuring motorcycle riders.
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents: We hold negligent drivers accountable for injuries that occur to innocent bystanders at crosswalks, sidewalks or on the shoulders of the road.
- Hit-and-run accidents: We help injured victims who are unsure where to turn for recovery.
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist accidents: We help you find available pockets of recovery.
- Freeway accidents: We help those injured on freeways such as the I-95 and I-495 Capital Beltway.
Rear-End Collisions And T-Bone Crashes
Rear-end collisions are the most common of all motor vehicle accidents our attorneys represent in Stafford County and Prince William County. These can result in herniated disks, bulges, lacerations, whiplash, cervical strain and even clavicle fractures when wearing seat belts.
Our attorneys have a personal touch when it comes to motor vehicle accident cases, and will work with you to help make you whole.
If seriously injured in a crash, please contact our attorneys at Van Hooser, Aguirre & Armistead, P.C., by calling 703-291-4390.